Based in Manly SE Qld our team not only build our Amity boats from scratch, but maintain regular boats for locals. Most of our maintenance work is done on hard stands at one of the yacht clubs in Manly, or for larger projects we will put vessels into a covered shed.
Outside normal annual anti-fouling and servicing our team are experts in painting, varnishing and fiberglass repairs. We maintain a lot of timber vessels too and with our background in building boats you are ensured that our repairs and maintenance team know what they’re doing. We also have a mechanic, electrician, rigger and sailmaker, which enables us to meet our customers complete maintenance solutions.
See what our customers say about us on our testimonials page.
How We Operate
We’d ask you contact Euan with your requirements, he will then coordinate a haul out date for the work to be done with one of the local yacht clubs. Prior to haul out we will contact you to confirm the jobs to be completed and any special requests regarding materials.
We regularly assist customers who are unable to be present for the haul out and can pick up and drop off your boat from your home or marina and take care of the whole slipping process.
Work is billed each week and can be paid by bank EFT, credit card or cash.
Some vessels we maintain annually include:
- Many of the local Seawinds – Antidote, Folie Douce,
- South Passage – 100ft tall ship
- R Rated – 60ft Riviera Bribie Island
- Muskateer – 36ft Salthouse Baycruiser WMYC
- Home – Custom built racer now cruiser at WMYC
- Lady Lillian – Delphia 40 RQYS
- Trapetan – Grand Banks RQYS
- Tiares – Halberg Rassy WMYC
- Piper – WMYC
- Tiaki – timber sloop
- Karunda – timber sloop WMYC
- Watoma – timber 38ft sloop WMYC
- Dicajunamy – Beneteau 34 WMYC
- Fandango – Beneteau 41 Raby Bay
- Gypsy Hawk – Van de Stadt 38 RQYS
- Aphelion – 57ft custom sloop Mooloolaba
- Amore – Jeanneau 42 Raby Bay
- Enigma – Cavalier 32 WMYC